Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Let's Talk About Sex

So the Everything To Do With Sex show is cumming to town (Yes, I know I have a dirty mind). Once again, I've corrupted my co-workers and we all had to rush to hide the informational print-outs about the event when my boss caught us looking at the site. There are several seminars that have caught my eye:

Uncover Your Inner Stripper

Undress For Success

G-Spots & P-Spots: Double Your Pleasure
(I'm glad I'm not the only one that had to ask "what's a P-Spot?"

How To Kiss On A Date/ The Top Three Mistakes Woman Make When Attracting Men

A friend has suggested that if I want a really good laugh, I should also attend:

Mastering Masturbation (M&W)

Receiving Entrance or No Rear Entry? (An Introduction to Anal Sex)

I think I hear the "Fake Orgasm Contest" calling my name.

If I don't die of laughter this weekend; I should have some interesting observations to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for missing it... Suzy called to ask if Jerry and I were coming but we already promised another friend we were coming to his party so we couldn't go. =(

Do you think there's another show?

Marieseda said...

It was nothing special; there are stores downtown that are a lot more interesting.

As well, I'm considering hosting a Passion Party. If I do I guarantee you'll make it on the guest list.