Sunday, November 19, 2006

All I want...

I haven't asked for anything for the holidays in years. All I need is the chance to watch my holiday movies (Love Actually, A Christmas Carol, A Wonderful Life and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation), to listen to my two favourite holiday songs (Last Christmas & All I Want for Christmas is You) and spend some time with the people I love and I'm good. I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year. Depending on the mood I'm in I either look forward to the cheerfulness or look for a place to hibernate. This year cheerfulness is definitely winning.

So I thought I'd share with everyone my two favourite songs. Last Christmas was posted earlier, so please enjoy:

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

3 comments:

kristin said...

i love 'it's a wonderful life' and 'miracle on 34th street' (the original in b&w) and that pretty much does me in. national lampoon's christmas vacation, yes that's also mandatory. i could watch that over and over... never gets old! i don't think i've seen love actually. i don't much like christmas music with the exception of my guilty pleasure - santa baby. and of course 'do they know it's christmas.'

we gotta have another movie night... or week...

miss you marie! love the crazy emails. do keep me on your list.

Unknown said...

Hello Marie,

I certainly hope the love relationship wins out this year. Who knows you might meet some nice guy who helps with that love relationship. You never know, funnier things have happened. Good luck and the best of happyness!!

Marieseda said...

Funnier things have happened. I guess I'll have to wait and see.