Saturday, November 04, 2006

Disappointed…

Can’t help but feel a little disappointed. Occasionally, you meet someone and you feel something just a little out of the ordinary. And you start to wonder, consider what if or where could this lead if I let it? More often then not if the answer is nowhere you put a stop to it right there, but sometimes you can’t help but think maybe. You try to let things develop naturally, which is difficult, because you can’t help but wonder, what are they thinking or feeling. Am I reading too much into the situation? Should I take another step? Should I back off? Do I want this to lead anywhere? As much as I prefer to expect very little from others; it can be a challenge to keep expectations at a distance. Didn't count on someone coming around and giving me things to think about. It’s funny how raindrops fall.

3 comments:

Cristina Gomes said...

I like to read you! You seem a very sensitive person...it´s funny how i found your blog from de almost opposite part of the world ;o)

Kisses from Portugal *******

Marieseda said...

WOW!!

Thanks for reading and adding me as one of your links. I never imagined that anyone other than Steve, Kristin & Suzy would bother with my blog.

(I also never imagined anyone would call me sensitive.)

Kisses from Canada!!!

Cristina Gomes said...

:o)

I like then I recommend!
It´s simple ;o)
And i dont´t believe that anyone ever call you sensitive :P

*******