Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Free Week

The first week back from training is considered a free week. Nothing is expected from us and nothing is what I'm willing to give them. I've basically been on break or lunch since I got here this morning. I've read everyone’s blogs, hit the "Next Blog" button a hundred times and figured out to the second when I can retire. They've given me 4 files to complete this week (that should take a fully functionally agent half a day to complete). I love low expectations; it makes it so difficult to let people down. I found out on Friday that I won the award for my program at college. This should mean some sort of certificate/plaque and a monetary award. I could have found out sooner, but I didn't really bother to look. Fairly often I don't really bother to look or pay attention. I wish I had an excuse, but honestly I just don't care enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish, I wish...
that I was Tina this week

kristin said...

who's tina???

Sj said...

:O