Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm Officially Bored!!!

Training - Day 8

It feels like I've been in here for ever. The air is the stale, the florescent lights are killing my eyes, and my mind is slowly suffocating. I don't think I can take much longer of just sitting here. I miss my phone, my co-workers, my friends. In the past two days I've completed 3 tests and my right hand is going numb. My life-line (the blog) is becoming a tiresome chore. I miss the lady in the cubicle across from mine who is probably going crazy over the BS-KF split (I refuse to write their names). I miss being able to sneak in at 8:30 and have nobody notice. I miss my 45 minute morning break. I'm slowly going crazy................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up kid….

The air is stale here too
The florescent lights are killing my eyes as well
And my mind is slowly suffocating also
And to top it off…
I as well, miss my 45 minute morning break, I'm slowly going crazy…

So, with that all said and done, you're missed here too

See you soon ….pally whally (as Lloyd would say)

You're lunch partner awaits…

Sj said...

;) Nice to get those sort of comments huh?

I must say I am quite impressed with the damn counter..now to get one of my own.. hehe

Marieseda said...

It's great to get that kind of comment.

It would have been even better if I hadn't written myself.

Kidding!!

Suzy said...

I love the countdowm !!!! whenever I can't handle work anymore I'll come on ur blog and look at it... so cool.