Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

It appears that Break-up Season is upon us once again. Yesterday I had to console 3 friends that had just broken up with their significant other. I have a theory that Break-up Season occurs at 2 definite times in the year, once just before Christmas and again just before Valentine's Day. Of course there is another rotational time that varies according to date of birth.

-------------------------------------------

I've bought myself a bunch of Christmas presents (the first of which arrived yesterday). My love relationship with the holidays is definitely winning this year.

--------------------------------------------

Tonight is my last Tuesday night class for 2006 and I'm excited to think that next week I can be home asleep by 8pm (I'm believing for this to be the first year where no overtime is offered for the month of December (I like to dream big)).
--------------------------------------------

One of my favourite things about this time of year is the Christmas lights. On my walk home last night from the bus stop I was pleasantly surprised to see a number of homes all lit up.

--------------------------------------------

As for the smile on my face and the excitement that's been in my voice lately, there is one person to thank. I just wanted to say I really have enjoyed the conversations we've had and time spent. You've been just what I needed and in case I haven't said it yet, Thanks for being you.

---------------------------------------------

I think that’s all I have to say for today. Have a great one!!!

5 comments:

Pritika said...

Hmmm, chirstmas lights sound like fun.

Very witty about the break-up roster, made me laugh out loud! :)

Anonymous said...

your welcome

Marieseda said...

Oh Anon,

I don't know how to tell you this...

The person I was referring to is so NOT you.

He knows who he is and I know who you are and one of these days I may feel forced to reveal your secret identity. (So be careful)

Marieseda said...

Hey Pritika,

The Christmas lights are great. There's nothing I love more than walking down the street close to midnight in the fresh snow and watching all the lights twinkle. I'm glad I gave you a laugh today and thanks for commenting.

Unknown said...

1+2 pass for now

asleep by 8pm hhhmmmmm

besides the lights being beautiful, the crunch of the fresh snow under my feet, the new falling snow landing on my face and in my hair, the cold air blast against my face and body, the intense cold sneaking past my gloves, the inner desire to see more electrical light shows, and that intense feeling when I continue to walk on the new fallen snow that just crunches under each step, just sends an electrical charge throughout my body and a desire to ........... keep going!

Always best to keep a big smile on your face and keep others guessing?