Thursday, November 02, 2006

That Time of Year

Yes, its official we've had the first real snowfall. I dusted off the Mariah Carey Christmas album (I actually did that a couple of weeks ago and started playing it at work. When I stepped away from my desk someone took it out of my cd player). I've already started buying gifts (Sorry, most of you don't count that much; so I wouldn't be expecting anything from me). I've placed my order with Nonna for the Holiday Meal (her Holiday Meal deserves to be capitalized as it's a thing of beauty). And I've sent off my letter to Santa:

Dear Santa Baby,

It's me again. I know it's been a while, but I still love you. Please come back to me. I miss you so much. Remember that night in San Francisco. We lay out under the stars. The champagne, the strawberries, the love we shared.

WAIT (sorry, wrong letter)

Dear Mr. Claus,

If you have been watching (which I know you have), I'm sure you would have noticed how exceptionally well behaved I've been this year. No drinking, No Drugs, No Smoking, No Sex. I think it's only fair that you deliver on my one request for this year. I'm not asking for world peace or domination, but if you could see fit to wrapping up Prince William (or Jon Seda (I'm easy)) and placing him under my tree, that would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

Love Always,
Marieseda

No comments: