Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Total Lack of Contral

I don’t seem to be able to stop myself from doing things I really shouldn’t do. I’m sitting in class by myself (I’m early) and I notice that the chalkboard is actually a chalkboard and not one of those whiteboard thingies (which can also be a lot of fun). Today of course I must be wearing all black (yes, we all know where this story is heading) I couldn’t help myself, I had to. By the time the first few people showed up for class I’m standing there pretty much covered in chalk (I even managed to get some in my hair). I seem to be constantly listening to the voice of my inner child (I must say my inner child has quite the imagination and an extreme case of ADD) The other day I was using the computer and I see this button shaped like a present. I must press the button and see what will happen. Inner child strikes again, I completely mess up the screen making it a challenge to read or change anything resulting in a lot of frustration for me. I think inner child and I will need to have a serious discussion on what’s appropriate behaviour now that we’re an “Adult”.

No comments: