Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What shell?

To see the background for this go here.

diogo said...
These are brave statements. Lets put it to a test. Not that anyone is required to post results.Let down your guard once this week,assuming you have one to begin with. Evaluate the experience.The easier it was the smaller is your daily shell.


I love a good challenge. I'm more than willing to put money where my mouth is. Additionally, I'm willing to post my results here on Sunday. I've already taken a step to let down my guard (it took me a while to decide if I would or not). Now, I guess I'll have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, who is Diogo? Have I met him before? Sorry!

Marieseda said...

I don't know that I have permission to "out" Diogo. (I'm not even sure he knows I know it’s him)

You can always ask him yourself.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Ok! I might just do that... hmmm... I don't even know if it's a "he" or a "she"..

kristin said...

haha... diogo... i read that blog like six months ago, and I was like why does jacobs link to him? he's posted twice. now i reread it (plus "his" comments on everyone else's blog) and it's like 'duuuuh'!!! i was gonna ask you if you knew. hehehe. hey diogo what's shakin?

so actually, upon reflection there is one thing I have my guard up on and I didn't think of it until tonight... If I let it down and take some action I'll let you know, whether anything comes of it or not.

Anonymous said...

i think i have an idea of who he is but i'm not certain so i'll wait out a bit and see if i'm right.. =)

about my shell... i haven't decided yet.. i have to give this a little more thought.