Thursday, December 21, 2006

Crying Out

Don't judge me I'm just crying out

Could I ask you something

Why can't I have a good guy

Why can't he want to give me the finer things not just designer things

Nothing wrong with the wine and dine, I'm talking about quality time

If you was a doctor you could pull out your tool and listen to my heart

Hear what it's saying, no delaying, I'm praying, my heart is saying

Every time I'm with you I hear my body crying out

Say you hear it too, don't judge me I'm just crying out

I'm looking for a good guy, listen to my heart

I'm talking about the kind that truly understands

He knows how to treat a girl

Stays down with you to the point his friends think he's stupid

That's what my heart needs

Don't judge me cause I'm crying out

Listen to my heart

2 comments:

diogo said...

Male advise, public displays of nudity are a good way of attracting quantity. Then choose from the masses. :)

!!!All a matter of time!!!

Marieseda said...

Diogo, if I'd only known that all it would take was some sweet talk to get you to comment on my blog I could have had you commenting months ago.

As to the comment, personally I don't feel comfortable with public displays of nudity (or affection); I'm just not that type of girl. (It's interesting how many guys promote public displays of nudity)

Although I’m sure that your advice would attract the caliber of man I'm currently looking for (*cough* NOT *cough*) I think I'll stick to my turtlenecks and corduroys and wait for the right man to come along for me to expose my Fredrick’s of Hollywood obsession.