Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Love Little Kids

The other day I was getting my hair done at the salon. My dad walked in and started joking with some of the little kids that were there waiting with for their mothers. My dad mouthed something to me and than ask one of the little girls to walk over and hand me a bottle of water he had bought for me. He pointed in my direction but she seemed uncertain as to who he was talking about. He than loudly stated "The Ugly One" the little girl walked into my section and went to give the water to almost every other lady in the store and went back to my dad for futher instuctions. He finally gave in and brought it over himself.

I love little kids!!

1 comment:

k a r e n said...

LOL kids ARE funny! I feel sorta bad for those ladies the kid approached in the salon...