Friday, December 08, 2006

So Many Things To Say

What can I say
We haven't spoken in a while
I been trying to get you out of my mind
Others have come and gone
And more time goes by each day
There was always something there
To remind me of you
It grows easier all the time
for me to get over you

I thought it would be forever
I had so many things to say
I used to be so lost and confused
Now I rarely speak your name
I hope to never hear from you again

I bet you thought that I'd never let you go
It wasn't hard, cause you were never there
I destroyed all your pictures and every trace of you
I hope you're happy with what's her name
Cause there's no room in my heart for you again

So many things I wish I had the answer to
Like what made me fall in love with you
It really doesn't matter now
Cause I'm totally over you

No comments: