Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Another year comes to an end....

I can't say I'm sorry to see last year go. The majority of 2007 has sucked out loud. The year started out fantastic with a trip to South Africa with some of my closest friends. As the year progressed I can honestly say there were a lot of highs and lows (for some reason more lows then the average year). Fortunately, I've decided to look at the 2007 year as a drop out year (Like your CPP your lowest income earning years are dropped out to not adversely affect your pension (yes, I know I'm a dork)). So, I'm going to pretend for the most part that 2007 never occurred and carry on with life. Last year will be considered a bump in the road of a life that will be a long and successful one. 2008 is going to be my year, I've claimed it, stamped it, made it official (I work for the government, I can do that.) So all I can say is 2008 better look out.

No comments: