Thursday, May 05, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

I know that I let everyone know on a pretty frequent basis how blessed my life is. A big part of why I feel so blessed is with the abundance of mother's I have in my life. I don't just have a mom-mom, I have work-moms and friend-moms and auntie-moms, there are just a whole lot of moms in my life. I thought that with it being so close to Mother's Day I should express my appreciation to all of them for all the encouragement and inspiration they have brought to my life. To the moms that have ensured that I get feed, that am clothed properly and supported in all my endeavours I thank and salute you. Although, I don't say it, I recognize all that you do for me and the other young women that are lucky enough to have you guys in our lives. I'd like to say a special thank you to my mom-mom, who was the only mom that showed up as the grade 8 trip bus was leaving to wish me a bon voyage because I would be gone for a week (even though at the time it was totally embarrassing). Also, for the time in grade 5, when she stayed up all night making a teacher gift, because she knew how much it would mean to me. As well, for last night when she give into my McDonald's craving, even though it was out of the way (I'm going to disregard the fact that she bitch and moaned about it afterwards). So, as I was saying a BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC THANK YOU to the moms in my life and I wish you a VERY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


yoozah.com - Free Glitter Graphics

No comments: