Tuesday, October 03, 2006

1 Sheep, 2 Sheep....

It's almost 2 am and I really should be getting to sleep.

The Scotiabank Nuit Blanche was great; if they do it again next year you'll definitely find me there. I got my bedtime story, it was awesome (about a lion and a thief). Ran into a couple I love, I've asked them to get married and adopt me (they're engaged to be engaged September 9, 2011).

Today, I ran into a friend I haven't seen in 4 years; we reminisced on all the trouble we used to get into (truthfully, the trouble I got us into(Aristotle and Deep Throat are great stories I'll have to write about some time)). It's weird seeing everybody all grown up. She feels like she's still 16 too.

My boss choose to ignore the game of monkey in the middle I was able to convince half of the office to play (He's going on vacation and I managed to complete his assignment in record time, so he was in a pretty good mood).

From when I was little my dad and I used to go on little adventures. Sometimes it lead to Niagara Falls, Kingston or Hamilton and other times it was just to the convenience store down the street. It always starts the same by him asking me if I want to go for a ride with him. Tonight, our adventure only lead to the West end of the city, but it was still fun.

No comments: