Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Because When You Love Someone

This song has been playing on repeat in my head all day. I can't remember the artist or the title, but the part of the song I recall is...

Because when you love someone
You just don't treat them bad
Oh, how I feel so sad
Now that I want to leave

She's crying her heart to me
How could you let this be
I just need time to see
Where I want to be

I don't mean to hurt you, baby

So there's this guy. We've been kind of "are we or aren't we" for about a year now (more "we aren't" than anything else (I've flip-flopped and changed my mind a million times)). I still "need time to see where I want to be" and he's more "So Much In Love" (All-4-One). I think the 10-year age gap is really hurting us. He's content and I'm still striving. He's settled; I'm ready to explore. His biological clock is ticking; I haven't heard a peep out of mine. Besides all that, he has someone in his life that I'm pretty sure is more in love with him than I could or would ever be. I know what I have to do, I just don't really want to do it.

No comments: