Thursday, October 26, 2006

Have Gun, Will Travel

To recover from the stress/excitement of the last couple of weeks I've decided to plan the perfect weekend (Not this weekend, possibly the following one, or at the most the one after that).

The perfect weekend involves a lot of sleep. It all starts by turning of the phone and ignoring everyone for the entire 64 hour period (4 pm Friday to 8 am Monday). If everything goes as planned it will be a rainy Friday afternoon and I'll be able to walk home in the rain completely unconcerned about my hair or makeup. Next a bubble bath accompanied by a trashy romance novel (one of my few vices) and FutureSex/LoveSounds. Climb into a bed with freshly laundered, vanilla scented sheets and off to sleep I go. Saturday I have no intentions of leaving the bed other then for a cup and hot chocolate and some popcorn. The 10th Kingdom goes into the DVD player and I'm set til Sunday. Sunday starts off right with a trip to Empire for Dim Sum, which will be followed by a game of cosmic bowling at Markham Bowl. I'll speak no more than 10 syllables to anyone and be back home in time for another 16 hours of sleep.

4 comments:

kristin said...

dude, you do NOT have the dvd of the 10th kingdom!!!!

omg i love that 'movie'.

will you marry me????

Marieseda said...

And I thought I was the only loser to watch that movie as no one ever knows what I'm talking about.

We'll have to do a movie weekend.
The 10th Kingdom, Arabian Nights and Helen of Troy are all amazing miniseries.

kristin said...

that sounds good...

scott cohen is so hot in that. so... animal! i like it!

kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.