Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hide and Seek

I am "studying" for my new job in our training room. Some people would probably say that studying does not consist of playing with the white board (Fortunately, I'm not one of those people). As I sit here turning all of the keys on the keyboard black, I am desperately trying to think of words that include the letters "q", "x" and "z". In addition, I've got to come up with a way to incorporate the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0 and the symbols -, =, [, ], \, /.

MY WORK HERE IS ACCOMPLISHED.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are, no doubt, a very unique person.. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next! LOL

Marieseda said...

Thank you!!

Sj said...

I am keeping a log of work that I do.. for myself.. just to see how much is actual work and how much is what I am doing right now. So far I think non work wins.

And im getting paid for it. Our jobs rock

Anonymous said...

Haha! Amen to that Steve!