Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Suck An Elf!

I'm not a big fan of swearing. More often than not you'll hear me saying "sugar" or "fudging", which are my versions of bad words (sometimes I'll even throw in a "suck an elf"). I generally have to be really upset or angered to use what I consider inappropriate language. What's funny is the one exception is that in certain social crowds I feel pressured to use bad language. I find some sort of cuss word must be thrown into every sentence or so by those around me. It's like people don't stop being rebellious teenagers and they need to do it in order to show "I'm an adult, look at me, I can use bad words!" And I'll stand there and I can feel them judging me for using correct grammar, refraining from profanity and saying "pardon" instead of "what" or "huh". I feel compelled to say something like "That's f*****g right!!" or "You're s******g me!!” I don't feel peer pressure when it comes to drinking, smoking or doing drugs, instead for me its bad language.

That’s Fucked!!!

2 comments:

Sj said...

No dude, that's whack.

Yet I know what you mean...

Anonymous said...

Haha! Funny that you would mention that... my friends tell me they can tell when I'm really upset because I'll use words you thought I didn't know how to use.

I'm a completely different person when I'm mad.