Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Zombie Sighting

No, you’re not on the wrong blog, last night I was attacked by zombies. After class I decided to go and warm up with a nice cup of tea from the Second Cup on campus. I'd just paid for my beverage, grabbed a paper and found a comfortable seat when I heard this weird murmuring coming from outside. As it got closer I realized the words "Coffee Brains" were being chanted by a group of about 30 zombies. There were big ones and little ones, tall and short, white, black, brown, blue just all sorts of zombies. One approach and tried to take my double sweetener, double milk earl grey, but when he got a whiff and realized it wasn’t their desired commodity I was left in peace. After a little carnage and a lot of chanting they moved on to arcade and those of us left finished with whatever we had been doing and were on our way.

No comments: