Sunday, November 05, 2006

Don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars...

(Yes Steve, I stole it, I'll hash it out some more but, I figured I'd post it before you do ;p )

The world is made up of Suns and Planets. Some people are Suns and some are Planets. Sun people shine, everything revolves around them, others depend on them for life. Planets are those that go through life following the path set before, content to revolve around others, content to not be the centre of attention, to not shine themselves, to follow their destine course. The planets need the sun for life, for a meaning, for a purpose. I would hate to go through life being someone else's Planet.

6 comments:

Sj said...

or to even be perceived that way

kristin said...

if i wasn't a sun, you could be my sun.

Marieseda said...

I thought I was your sun?

kristin said...

like I said.

sorry mariebear, the world revolves around me, which makes me a sun which means I have no need of a sun. but if i did...

Suzy said...

First off, I'd like to point out that it's hard for anyone to really conceive in their minds whether they are planets or suns. Usually its people that are outside the circle (that atmosphere) that can tell whether a person is a sun or a planet because everyone likes to think of themselves as a sun and they are usually someone else's planet !!!

Marieseda said...

Therefore, what I think what Suzy is trying to say is that I'm Kristin's sun.