Monday, November 20, 2006

Getting Down to Business

I got yelled at to update my blog so I'm just following orders here (see lunch buddy I DO listen (sometimes)).

It's 2 weeks until the semester is over and it just struck me how much I actually have to get accomplished. Additionally, I should probably really pick it up at work as monitoring will only become more serious as the weeks progress. For some reason I don't feel stressed just a sense of urgency.

I'm class free tonight and looking forward to getting a head start on papers for Western Civilization and Modes of Reasoning. I might test out a few of the essays here and see what others have to say.

I've been having some really unusually dreams. But for the life of me I can't think of any of them to share. As much as I hate the cold I really love the snow. I'm trying to find the most annoying (least expensive) song singing tree for my cubicle. Last year I had 2 of them. Mysteriously a week before the holidays one went missing and turned up after the new year. I'm thinking it's time to bring in the jingle bells again (they were such a big hit last year).

I think lunch buddy may have been expecting a post about the smile on my face. Better Luck Next Time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a tell all smile.
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Unknown said...

Everyone with a good reason is entitled to have an ear to ear grin on their face. For the wearer to know and all others to keep guessing.The most puzzling event is the daily continuation of that ear to ear grin.