Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blogging

So yesterday, first I got yelled at to go post something and than I got accused of having a secret blog. Honestly, people come on now, if you don't let me have a life how I'm I suppose to have anything to blog about. I also got asked about Mr. Conversation from school, were friends, he's a really nice guy, but I think we were always just meant to be friends. Today I have a lot of work to get done, but I promise by tomorrow I will have posted enough to last certain readers until the end of the week.

3 comments:

Sj said...

haha. I have many little blogs too. It's all in fun. I get you M

kristin said...

that is the last time i'm calling you. good thing I didn't Tell you anything!!!

and you Do have a secret blog... so there.

Unknown said...

don't ever discount a good conversation as it may be from the person who climbed to the top of the tree to pick you!