Friday, November 10, 2006

Last Day of Training!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited I can't sleep. I have exactly 4 more hours of training left. I've aced all the test (2 - 94%, 2 - 97% and 1 - 100%). There's one more test to go later this morning. I have my celebration all planned out. I'm going to Dim Sum as soon as training is over and then shopping for shoes. I get to babysit my favourite person tonight (10th Kingdom here we come). I should probably head off to bed as I have some studying to do and today's going to be a busy day.

2 comments:

kristin said...

ummm... you don't have 10th kingdom... you leant it to me. ooooops.

have fun with sara...

Marieseda said...

My Bro had made Sara a copy that had been missing for a while. I found some disks labelled 1, 2, 3 and was pleasantly surprise and relieved that I wouldn't have to go into 10th Kingdom withdrawal.