Saturday, November 04, 2006

Morals and Values 101

I have a bus buddy in my Thursday evening class. We live about 5 minutes apart so we ride the bus home together. Since my Thursday night professor couldn’t care less about learning our names it's been a challenge getting to know the other people in the class because you don’t know their names and you feel like an idiot 2 months into the course finally introducing yourself to them. My bus buddy, Minisha (spelling uncertain), and I starting giving everyone names. There’s Pretty Boy who is just too beautiful to describe. We’ve decided he can’t be too bright as it would just be unfair to the world to have someone be that good looking AND smart. There’s Rat Tail he’s this really dirty looking guy with a long ponytail and he never seems to be on the same page as the rest of the class. Spike (Mr. Conversation), seems to be the most intelligent male in the class, named for his incredibly precise hairstyle (Side note: we didn’t talk much last class because a friend of mine sat between us. As well, I just didn’t feel like talking). British G, aka Obnoxious Tutorial Girl, who always has to show off how smart she is and how great her British accent is. For some reason this particular group of people make me think of high school. Talk about deja vu.

We’ve come up with a plan on how to learn everyone’s names and if we’re successful I’d be extremely surprised.

No comments: