Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm already on the naughty list for next year...

Penis Game

Today my little brother and I decided to play the penis game. For those of you who don't know how to play, at least two players stand in the middle of a public place and one player starts by saying the word "Penis". The next person says it louder than the first. The winner is the person who is willing to say "Penis" the loudest. I won twice in the middle of a Chinese Restaurant and a Zellers (I am the current Penis Game Champion). It's the most fun if played in the middle of a crowded theatre (I should warn that depending on the movie this game, for some reason, can be used as grounds by the theatre manager to ask you to leave (especially during Charlotte's Web (go figure!)))
_____________________________________________

The Lilac

I can't begin to describe this. We're in the mall (my brother and I) and there's one of those stands with weird holiday gifts like dragon fountains and your name on rice, there were a couple of mini water fountains with a glowing glass ball in the middle. I notice one that at a first glance appeared to be a cave with the glass ball in the middle. The more I looked at the fountain the less it looked like a cave and the more it started to look like a "lilac". I can't help but laugh thinking about it now. (Definitely on the naughty list!!)
_____________________________________________

The Party

Depending on who you ask I'm sure I'd probably jump from the naughty to nice list a couple of times (I have a feeling I'd be spending quite some time on the naughty list) Details are not really necessary, since technically the party contributed to this year's tally. I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all (except for me of course since I was only there to make sure everyone else behaved).
_____________________________________________

Working on the nice list

Today I told a friend of mine I love them. I've loved this person for a long time but I don't remember ever actually telling them that. At times in my life this person knew more about me than anyone else. We've grown apart in the past couple of years (mostly because I grew tired of always being the one to call). I don't know that I'll ever consider them to be my "best friend", but I like to think they'll always be a friend
_____________________________________________

Nothing to do with anything

Went shopping today and found the most beautiful dress (the perfect black dress)I had been planning to wear the same dress I wore to the SS wedding (how I think of their wedding in my mind (it doesn't give away who comes first in my eyes (Sj, you know it's you!!))) in Toronto, to the wedding in Cape Town. But than I saw "the dress" and fell in love. Of course as soon as I walked in the front door I got a text message from Suzy telling me that "we gotta wear traditional african clothes 4 the wedding." (I'd only asked Suzy like 50 times if we had to wear something special). Not a big problem, who can't use a perfect black dress?

No comments: