Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Say Cheese!!

I used to think I was the least photogenic person ever, but than I took some pictures of my friends and realized I'm not alone. When I say I'm not photogenic it doesn't mean that I expect myself to look perfect in every photo but somehow I always end up looking like Sasquatch (I'm pretty sure most of those photos that end up in the National Enquirer are actually all old pictures of me). I was shopping the other day and the clerk approach me at one point and told me how the store runs model searches on a yearly basis and that I should apply for the next one. I thanked her and said I'd consider it but it's honestly never gonna happen. I have this theory that my baby teeth held the power in regards to taking a good photo. Seeing that I only have one baby tooth left (weird story) occasionally I take a great photo, but since that is such a rare phenomenon I tend to avoid photos at all costs. What's interesting is that many of my friends take either great photos or disastrous ones. I'm going to take a vow here and now that I won't stick bad pictures of my friends (or me) in my photoblog.

2 comments:

Sj said...

just ones that are scandalous...

:)

Tina, I know the photo-fear thing if I may call it that. But yeah.. you see if your eyes are going to be seen by all you have to let those photos be taken

har

at least once!

Cristina Gomes said...

Hello!

Wher is your photoblog?
I'm curious to see it :o)

Kisses from Portugal!