Sunday, December 10, 2006

Landslide

"Landslide" by Stevie Nicks has always struck a chord with me.

I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Well the landslide brought me down

Oh mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life
Uh huh
Uh huh, uh huh

Well I've been afraid of changing cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
And I'm getting older too


There been a lot of changes for me (I've definitely grown older (maybe bolder?). I've been working on a post I'm calling "A Year In Review" (about everything that's happen this year) and although it feels like only yesterday I was celebrating New Year's 2006, it's been an eventful year.

No comments: