Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Worth a visit


I don't know if anyone has visited the website of my friend, Cris. She has some of the most breathe-taking photos and thought-provoking posts (if you can read Portuguese, I'm sure you'll love her site even more). I found this quote on her site this morning and it gave me pause, so I decided to share.

"Your whole life leads you back Home, back to me. Therefore, bless every event, every person, every moment, for each is sacred. Even if you disagree with that event, even if you dislike that person, even if you are not enjoying that moment, all are sacred (...) and there is nothing more sacred than Knowing, and then Experiencing, what Life has to tell us about our Selves."

Home With God
Neale Donald Walsch

3 comments:

Cristina Gomes said...

Hi there!

I love the quote, and i love even more see it here :o)
Thaks for the beautifull words you left in my little space!

I´m very happy for knowing that in a beutifull kind of way I had the honor of helping you giving a pause to yourself!

A huge hug *

Cristina Gomes said...

Hello again!

I´m here just to say that a friend find me a way for my blog be translated to english all at the same time!
I´m really happy and i thought that you would like to Know :o)

Marieseda said...

Thanks Cris,

I'll be sure to check it out!