Tuesday, January 22, 2008

60 % of statistics are made up.....

43.7% of all statistics are made up right on the spot.
But I promise that all the ones I post are 72% authentic ;p

Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor. It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize what is occurring, relax and correct itself.
How do I apply for the job of the tester that watches a cat fall twenty floors??


Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
And I've been telling people my nose just keeps getting bigger and bigger and was accused of the Pinocchio Syndrome.

A person uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day!
I'm going to start keeping track and verify their findings

A giraffe has a 20-inch tongue.
And people think Gene Simmons is impressive!

A snail can sleep for three years.
I never thought I'd be jealous of snails!

Close to 80% of people who watch the Super Bowl on television, only do so to view the commercials.
I'm not alone!


In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover may be killed in any manner desired.
For some reason I see absolutely nothing wrong with that.


An adulterous Greek male was sometimes punished by the removal of his pubic hair and the insertion of a large radish into his rectum.
We really need to consider changing the laws in Canada. I don't know a single man that would be willing to cheat if such punishment existed here.


In Switzerland, it's against the law to slam your car door.
This would be my dad's favourite law. He has banned certain friends of mine from receiving rides due to too many door slamming infractions.

In Lebanon it's legal to have animal sex, but only with female animals. Animal sex with males is a capital crime.
I'm not even going to ask.

Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. It is 10 times more effective than Valium!
Totally unsurprised. I wonder how a pharmacist would fill out that prescription.

Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don't.
My mom loves romance novels (I think I'm going to throw up)

The average person spends 2 weeks of its life kissing.
Does that mean I've used up my quota??

If you fart constantly for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb
I think this means at the rate my dad goes he would have been able to produce at least 2 atomic bombs by now (as he gets older it only gets worse)

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
I dare you to try!

On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
This explains so much!

No comments: