Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Bathroom

I'm suppose to be cleaning the bathroom right now and it is task I find most bothersome. How it manages to get to the state its in is something I'll never know. I had to leave the area for a moment as the 3 tile cleaners I used (appearently they should not be used at the same time) were giving off fumes, resulting in the death of enough brain cells for me to feel light headed. I'm feeling kind of proud of myself as the toilet has not been working for a couple of months and I've finally figured out what was wrong (the problem could have been figured out almost the day it had happened if I had just asked my dad). Right now I'm just procrastinating as I really don't want to go back in there. There's something about cleaning the bathroom that just feels so wrong. I NEED a maid. While on the topic I could also use a chauffeur, chef, pilot, hair stylist and makeup artist (preferably all in one). If anyone is interested please drop me a line;p

No comments: