Sunday, January 08, 2012

Moving on...

Sometimes it's not giving up, it's moving on. I like to think that me and my ex-boyfriend didn't break-up we simply moved on. I think that a lot of people spend too much energy on relationships that aren't worth the effort. I also think that's how people get trapped into settling for less than the best. When you've put so much effort into something it does make it a challenge to walk away, but do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone you know isn't right for you because you didn't want to rock the boat. I hate to settle on something for lunch that's just alright, I can't imagine settling on the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I know that right now my energies can be expended in more benefital pursuits and that is what I'm going to focus on.

No comments: