Sunday, September 24, 2006

So Sick or Crazy In Love?

I’ve always loved a good love song.

Boyz II Men, All 4 One and many others brought me through my teenage years. They expressed my joy, pain, excitement and all the other rainbow of feelings a teenage girl has. I could never imagine my life without music as it has played such a large role in shaping me. Anyone who has ever called me at home can attest to the fact I almost always have music playing in the background. Because it means so much to me here's a list of some of my favourites:

Boyz II Men - End of the Road (been there!) *This is my favourite BIIM song, but I love everything they've done (I even have the Christmas album and a video or two)*
(There's an scary videotape of me lip-syncing to Mike's portion of the song, if any can find, destroy and provide proof that this tape is no longer in existence they will be greatly rewarded)

Wham - Careless Whisper *Tied for favourite song ever*

Jagged Edge - Gotta Be *Tied for favourite song ever*

Silk - Lose Control (I could listen to this song all day and I have)

Shai - Comforter

Shai- If I Ever Fall In Love

All 4 One - I Swear (I love the entire album that has this song on it)

Toni Braxton - Breathe

Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart

Des'ree - Kissing You

Mariah Carey - Love Takes Time *She's my favourite female artist*

The Manhattans - We've Never Danced To A Love Song

Marvin Gaye - If This World Were Mine

Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness

ANYTHING by - Jon B, Brian McKnight (Anytime!!!), Babyface, Mint Condition, Jodeci and BOYZ II MEN (just stressing their importance)

I could keep going, but I've got work and school tomorrow and my bed is calling me.

No comments: