Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Do I know you?

So, I recently asked some people in my life to describe me in one word. Here are some of the responses (first answers, copied directly from responses (exclamation marks and all)):

Parents: Bad!!!!!! (dad) P.I.T.A *pain in the ass* (mom)

Brother: selfish (It should be noted that this response was sent shortly after he was denied some of my sugar-free fudge popsicles)

Co-workers: mischievous, It is impossible to describe you in one word!!!!, Timewaster, confident, annoying, pain-in-the-ass

Friends(?): generous, Difficult, FUNNY, Alive, Sarcastic, curious

Now what did this waste of time teach me?

Absolutely Nothing!
There was only one answer (or Respondent) who surprised me. Other than that I've learned that the next time I'm bored on a Monday morning I should stick to tag.

1 comment:

kristin said...

sorry i didn't answer this in time...

"cute"
or
"fun"
or
somethin along those lines would have been my answer...