Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Speechless

I have a lot of new topics; I'm just trying to organize my thoughts. I simply need to get through graduation and Grandma's visit next week and than I'm sure I'll be fully functional again. I find I've been falling back on 2 old habits I thought I'd broken. I've started using "whatever" as the answer to any question. "Whatever", I've been told, gives the appearance of a lack of concern or caring, but "Whatever". My mind jumps pretty fast from subject to subject and for some reason I presume that the people around me are all mind readers and I expect them to fully participate in the conversation that's happening in my mind. So, we'll be driving along and out of the blue I'll ask a question like "how old is he?" or "when did they get together?" because, obviously, the person sitting beside me should know who he or they are. I guess I should work on breaking those habits again. Whatever!

No comments: