Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Interesting

There were 3 very interesting smells on the bus this morning. There was a gentleman who smelled like Pasta Fagioli. I'm still not sure how I feel about that. I love Pasta Fagioli, it's one of my favourite dishes when I'm sick, but would anyone want to smell like pasta and beans? The next lady to get on the bus had that distinct air of baby prostitute. It was not what you want to smell at 6:30 in the morning. The next guy made me go "Hmm". He couldn't have been more than 16 and he smelled like "Old Spice". That is a scent which in my mind will always be associated with my grandfather (he's currently in his late 70's). So it just seemed like a big mismatch for a kid to be wearing it.

I got 7 good mornings back today. Obviously, it's going to be a great day.

2 comments:

kristin said...

wtf is a baby prostitute and what does it smell like????

Marieseda said...

Think of roses and stale pee and you've got the baby prostitute smell.

It seems quite popular with teenagers who look like the 2some I previously struck from the memory of mankind. (They who shall not be named)