Friday, December 15, 2006

MS You Got Some Splainin To Do

(An interview with me about me)

Justin Timberlake?

Well, it turns out the concert is on a school night and I'll already be missing 2 weeks of class while I'm in Cape Town and I feel I should be there (in class). I'm just not into JT right now, I'm over it.


My Good Mood?

I feeling more like me than I have in a while and why not be in a good mood? Life is good!!


What was with the previous downer mood?

I was a little out of sorts and sad songs (there'll be sad songs to make you cry (Billy Ocean fan (Blame my dad))) but it's cleared itself up (I think wearing the elf hat helped).


My Sexy/Great Looks?

Born with it (What can I say?)


Philosophy on Life?

Life is what it is. I live it to the best of my ability and that's all I can do. I don't worry about things outside my control because it's a pointless endeavour. People are people, live and let live.


What's the secret to the sparkling white teeth?

Trident White.


Top 5 Movies?

High Fidelity
10th Kingdom
Labyrinth
Say Anything
Love Actually


You've seen painful relationships, watched brain-dead romantic movies, and heard silly love songs. Yet People all around still want to believe in love. Are they nuts?

Yes, obviously the rest of the world is crazy!!


James Dean, Elvis Presley or Marlon Brando?

Marlon Brando (circa 1951)


Rich and sad or poor and happy?

Poor and happy, money has yet to buy me happiness, stick me on a beach, with a good book and I'm happy.


Do you really believe there is someone for everyone?

NO!


What sound will always bring a smile to your face when you hear it?

The laughter of someone else.


What is your favourite love story of all time??

Don't know it yet.


If money was no object, what hobby would you like to try?

Flying, there's something about the freedom involved.


Do these pants make my butt look big?

It's not the pants, it's the butt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not the pants, it's the butt.
Oh, okay, so now you want to be black.

k a r e n said...

You're so funny Tina!

Thanks for making me laugh today when I've been so tired... =P