Thursday, July 05, 2007

Life is Complete

This weekend I had one of those moments that will go down in the history of my life as one of the greatest moments of my life. I've been in love with Jagged Edge from the second I heard the song "I Gotta Be". Seeing them perform it live was something I thought I'd never get to experience. When they starting to sing it at the concert on Saturday I swear my entire body was covered in goose bumps. I turned to my best friend sitting beside me and told her exactly how I felt (I would have turned to my boyfriend, but I believe he was out getting his 5th or 6th beer for the evening) "My life is complete". As pathetic as it is to believe I think there are very few moments in life that will top that experience (maybe childbirth (but I plan to be so medicated I won't remember my name for the following 3 days)). Now all that's left is to see Boyz II Men on July 12th (I'm 93% sure I'll end up pissing my pants that day from being so excited (it might also be because of my weak bladder)). Ahhh… The music of my life.

No comments: