Monday, October 22, 2007

I've Missed You

So more and more often lately I've had the urge to blog. In fact there have been many times when I'm sitting on the bus and I'll write 2 or 3 posts in my mind, but for some reason (laziness) they never make it on the computer. I've written a million posts on my trip to Cape Town and the Cottage this summer. Hundreds on my little sister growing up too fast and at least a dozen on why I hate taking the bus. I find that since certain people (*cough* my dad *cough*) were made aware of my blog, I've been censoring myself without even getting it out of my head. Writing this blog used to be my favourite time of day, I would go on right before bed and get whatever was on my mind out in the open or first thing in the morning so I could start each new day fresh. I think for my mental health it is vitally important that I make a return to the blogging world.

No comments: